You are in control of your life, so when you feel down remind yourself of what you can do with these empowering quotes.
Turning a bad day into a good one takes just a change in perspective. Believing in yourself and in your abilities might prove to be a difficult task but we all have what it takes to show otherwise.
Nothing is more powerful than self-empowerment. Let’s find the key phrases and quotes that will help you find the strength and confidence in you to do whatever it takes to reach your goals. Skim through these self empowering quotes and find the best suited for you.
1. You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. -Stephen King
2. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. -Abraham Lincoln
3. Replace every “what if” with “why the hell not?” -Mel Robbins
4. There are no hopeless situations; there are only men who have grown hopeless about them. -Clare Boothe Luce
5. Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe. – Mark Victor Hansen
6. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. -Abraham Lincoln
7. What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail? – Dr. Robert Schuller
8. Men are like trees: each one must put forth the leaf that is created in him. – Henry Ward Beecher
9. First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do. – EPICTETUS
10. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. – JAMES A. BALDWIN
11. What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight—it’s the size of the fight in the dog. -DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
12. Inhale courage. Exhale fear. -Mel Robbins
13. Use the talents you possess—for the woods would be silent if no birds sang but the best. -Henry Jackson van Dyke
14. One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. -Sigmund Freud
15. You’re tired and scared. Happens to everyone, okay? Just don’t let your feet stop. -Haruki Murakami
16. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. -MAYA ANGELOU
17. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. -ANDY WARHOL
18. Do the thing you are afraid to do, and the death of fear is certain. -RALPH WALDO EMERSON
19. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. -MILTON BERLE
20. Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude toward us. -EARL NIGHTINGALE
21. Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud, and one the stars. -Frederick Langridge
22. Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. BELVA DAVIS
23. Not a day passes over the earth but men and women of no note do great deeds, speak great words, and suffer noble sorrows. -Charles Reade
24. Have the courage to act instead of reacting. -Earlene Larson Jenks
25. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. -Ernest Hemingway
26. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. – ABRAHAM LINCOLN
27. The only thing that can stop me, is me.
28. Winning is better than anything. Better than sex. Better than Christmas morning. – said after winning Super Bowl XXV by Bill Parcells
29. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. -BENJAMIN DISRAELI
30. If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month. -Theodore Roosevelt
Women empowerment quotes
Powerful women empower other women and give them the confidence to succeed. Please find below such empowering quotes to inspire and mentor girls and women everywhere to believe in themselves.
31. Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s when you’ve had everything to do, and you’ve done it. – MARGARET THATCHER
32. Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody. -Jane Austen
33. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. -Florence Nightingale
34. We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated -Maya
35. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. -Helen Keller
36. Success in golf depends less on strength of body than upon strength of mind and character. -Arnold Palmer
Quotes about empowering others
There’s true magic in how with a pep talk and just a few empowering words we can encourage others to achieve their dreams. So help them and urge them by using simple quotes to empower those around you: friends, family, colleagues.
37. I’m proud of you. I hope that you are proud of you too. -Fred Rogers
38. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. -MARGARET THATCHER
39. Stay humble, do your best, and the rest will follow. -Justin Kan
40. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great. -MARK TWAIN
41. Anybody who is any good is different from anybody else. -FELIX FRANKFURTER
42. A man who has to be convinced to act before he acts is not a man of action… You must act as you breathe. -Georges Clemenceau
43. Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. -NAPOLEON HILL
44. The dreamers of the day are dangerous people, for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true. -LAWRENCE OF ARABIA
45. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done. -LUCILLE BALL
46. Instruction does much, but encouragement everything. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Short empowering quotes
Short quotes to urge and empower yourself and those that matter to you can be sometimes even more effective than long phrases and pep talks. So find your inspiration and become stronger in you resolution by reading these short quotes.
47. Tough times never last, but tough people do. -Robert H. Schuller
48. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
49. Boldness in business is the first, second, and third thing. – Thomas Fuller
50. You aspire to great things? Begin with little ones. -Augustine of Hippo
51. ’Tis better to have fought and lost, than never to have fought at all. -Arthur Clough
52. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -ALBERT EINSTEIN
53. Only people who do things get criticized.
54. If you are able to state a problem, then the problem can be solved. -Edwin Land
55. Strength is a matter of a made-up mind. -John Beecher
56. Security is mostly a superstition … Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -HELEN KELLER
57. Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. -ANDREW JACKSON
58. The early bird gets the worm.
59. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. -WILL ROGERS
Empowerment quotes for work
Sometimes we don’t feel the drive needed to achieve success. Work can be overwhelming, especially when we are tired. For those moments we prepared for you a few empowering quotes for work to feel stronger and increase your resilience when stress and hardships take their toll.
60. I studied the lives of great men and famous women, and I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm. -HARRY S TRUMAN
61. Sometimes success is due less to ability than to zeal. -CHARLES BUXTON
62. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. -HUGH DOWNS
63. The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position. -LEO BUSCAGLIA
64. A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties. -REGINALD B. MANSELL
65. I’m not in competition with anybody but myself. My goal is to beat my last performance. -CELINE DION
66. Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit.-Helena Rubinstein
67. Work is not man’s punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure. -George Sand
Life empowering quotes
Life can be tough sometimes, so let’s encourage and empower ourselves with some wise words. You feel stronger and more powerful just by reading these life empowering quotes.
68. Although the world is very full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. -HELEN KELLER
69. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved. -HELEN KELLER
70. Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared. -EDDIE RICKENBACKER
71. Every act of creation is, first of all, an act of destruction. -PABLO PICASSO
72. In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind. -LOUIS PASTEUR
73. Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -OVID
74. Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death. -JAMES F. BYMES
75. There will come a time when big opportunities will be presented to you, and you’ve got to be in a position to take advantage of them. -SAM WALTON
76. I am the creator of my life and my world and meet daily challenges gracefully and with complete confidence. I fill my mind with positive, nurturing, and healing thoughts. -ALICE POTTER
77. Our best friends and our worst enemies are our thoughts. A thought can do us more good than a doctor or a banker or a faithful friend. It can also do us more harm than a brick. -DR. FRANK CRANE
78. Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -CARL JUNG
79. It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. -C. S. LEWIS
80. The real voyage of discovery consists not in making new landscapes but in having new eyes. -MARCEL PROUST
81. To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. -ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
82. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. -Kahlil Gibran
83. Every man has his follies—and often they are the most interesting things he has got. -Josh Billings
84. There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. -Booker T. Washington
85. There is nobility in the struggle, you don’t have to win. -Sharon Pollock
86. Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. Patience and time do more than strength or passion. -Jean de La Fontaine
88. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince
Find more empowering quotes in these article to motivate you to get over any mishap in life.
Read also Struggle quotes – find the power to go on and 30 positive morning quotes to have an amazing day