36 friendship quotes for your best friends
Being friends with someone brings great joy to our lives. Spending time with old friends or making new friends create unbreakable bonds. Happy times together create great memories. So why not thank them with some of these friendship quotes.
Best friend quotes
1. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. -Amy Poehler
2. I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. -Robert Brault
3. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky. -S.E. Hinton
4. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend. -Bill Watterson
Losing friends quotes
5. Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks. -Waqar Ahmed
6. Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other’s little failings. -Jean De La Bruyere
7. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. -William Blake
8. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them. -Confucius
9. Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding. -Sri Chinmoy
10. The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship. -Sir Francis Bacon
11. Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy. -Jason Fong
True friendship quotes
12. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. -Walter Winchell
13. A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world. -Leo Buscaglia
14. You can always tell a real friend when you’ve made a fool of yourself. He doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. -Laurence J. Peter
15. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. -Henry David Thoreau
16. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. -Alexander Dumas
17. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends. -H. Jackson Brown Jr.
18. Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected. -C.J. Langenhoven
19. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. -David Tyson
20. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing. -Jennifer Aniston
21. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. -Jean de la Fontaine
Funny best friend quotes – friendship quotes
22. True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
23. When I say I won’t tell anybody, my best friend doesn’t count.
24. A good friend will help you move. But your best friend will help you move a dead body.
Fake friends quotes
25. No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. -Alice Walker
26. A friend to all is a friend to none. -Aristotle
27. Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.
28. Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
29. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
30. I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.
31. You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends. -Joan Jett
32. You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were. -Jodi Picoult
33. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
34. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
35. Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.
36. People don’t change, they reveal who they really are.
What are your favorite friendship quotes? 🙂 Find here love quotes to inspire you find more words and thoughts of appreciation for your friends.